Can you believe it’s already April?! We’re 1/4 of the way through 2017 already – it seems to be flying by to me. I’m trying to focus on measurable goals this year, to keep myself focused on what I want to achieve.
March was a pretty good month for getting shit done.
- I finished 3 books (Wuthering Heights, Little Women & The Power) which ties into my Before I’m 24 goals.
- I got a 35kg snatch – creeping up on 50 slowly & a 42.5kg push jerk (which is a 13.5kg pb!)
- I cooked at least one new recipe every week, some weeks most nights were new recipes!
- I started eating a mainly vegetarian diet.
- I blogged every week.
April is mainly going to be about continuous improvement. My main goals are:
- 4 hours of dedicated weightlifting training a week – minimum.
- Continue with eating mainly vegetarian – and improve the healthiness of my lunches!
- Schedule at least 2 blog posts every weekend.
- Commit to Instagram & Pinterest for blogging more.
What are your April goals? I find posting about them helps me stay more accountable!